3 X Field Service Fitters - Emerald
Hitachi Construction Machinery
Mastermind of Maintenance? Fitter Genius? Machinery Magician? APPLY NOW!Earn top $$$ + Biannual Bonuses + Service Vehicle - 7 ON 7 OFF ROSTER!REAL Career Development Opportunities in a global organisation
Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) is a leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment. At the heart of HCA's trusted and reliable equipment range lies a team of talented and dedicated people committed to providing industry-leading after sales service and reliable solutions.
With strong growth in the CQ region, our Emerald branch has an exciting opportunity for 3 newly appointed Field Service Fitters to join the team. The key responsibility for this role is to provide quality customer outcomes through diagnostic, maintenance, and repairs to our Hitachi, John Deere earthmoving and Bell product lines, including major shutdowns and new equipment builds for mining assets.
If you consider yourself to have the following, then we want to hear from you!
- Safety Commitment - Proactive awareness and total assurance of Hitachi's number one priority - always exercising a high standard of precaution and duty of care to yourself and for others around you.
- Personal Drive - Confident self-competence and a positive, forward thinking attitude;
- Ownership - Motivated to fulfil an individually managed workflow and takes pride in personal work output;
- Customer Focus - Connected and committed to understanding customer needs and striving to strengthen relationships;
- Creative problem solver - Identifies every opportunity for continuous improvement in servicing agricultural, civil and forestry sectors.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Qualifications - Minimum Certificate III in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Experience & Skillset - Heavy Diesel mechanics and field service fitters with demonstrated work experience and technical knowledge of construction equipment - Hitachi and John Deere equipment experience highly regarded
- Analytical thinking - Ability to navigate complex technical issues in repair and maintenance services with minimal to zero rework
- Autonomous productivity - Initiative to plan work fronts efficiently and effectively, delivering quality outcomes to ensure Total Customer Satisfaction
- Great opportunity to earn top $$$ with tools of the trade supplied!
- Genuine life - work balance working 12 hour shifts on a rare and highly desirable 7 / 7 roster
- Rewarding employee benefits including exclusive staff discounts with industry partners!
- Supportive management and a friendly, goal orientated team culture
- Continuous training and upskilling with access to the latest technologies
- Be a part of a leading OEM which genuinely values and ensures everyone is happy and safe at work!
Here at Hitachi, we believe that success comes from the partnership of our market-leading products and the quality of our people. This position would suit someone who is dedicated to quality service and maintenance delivery outcomes, is professional and proactive in finding solutions for improved service levels.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then please click APPLY NOW and submit your resume for consideration.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: