Environment Health Officer
Rockhampton City, QLD
IPA is looking for an experienced Environment Health Officer for one of our Local Clients.
The role on offer is for 12 months, with the potential of extension, working full time hours.
The successful applicant will be employed by IPA on a labour hire basis for the duration of the assignment.
As an Environment Health Officer, you will be ensuring the prevention and promotion of a high standard of community health and quality of life. You will be required to perform a various range of duties, which may include:
- Reviewing and working with relevant legislations, regulations and standards
- Conducting inspections and investigations
- Providing specialist advice
- Advocating effectively and enhancing community awareness
- Managing operational and service related complaints
- Maintaining compliance at all times
- General administration - data entry, filing, phone/email correspondence
A high level of attention to detail is essential, along with previous experience in a similar role.
A tertiary qualification in Health Sciences or Environment Health is required and we cannot consider applicants who do not hold a relevant qualification.
Applicants will be able to demonstrate previous experience within Environmental Health and the ability to work well in a team, in a fast-paced environment.
If you are looking for a challenging role that is fast paced, working for a dynamic team, please apply today.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: