Working as part of a high performing team, with guidance and mentoring from a team of technical specialists, you will be given the opportunity to contribute your expertise to world-class projects, developing technical designs and models for our internal and external clients.
As a highly motivated Civil Engineer, AECOM offers you the opportunity to take the next step in your career and be involved with a leading design consultancy on projects across Queensland and interstate.
- 4+ years’ relevant professional experience;
- Experience working on Transport Infrastructure Projects;
- Previous consulting and design experience;
- TMR and local government engineering design experience – highly desirable;
- Experience with traffic impact assessments or traffic modelling – highly desirable;
- Site Construction experience also favourable.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent) – essential;
- RPEQ/CPEng (or working towards).
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: