South Townsville, QLD
- Start 2019 with a new and exciting support role at Townsville Bulletin
- Enhance your career with Australia’s largest media organisation
- Showcase your remarkable administration experience and hit the ground running
The Townsville Bulletin is looking for its next administration superstar to join them in the Office Assistant position. No two days will be the same! Providing high-level administrative support to the team in this busy office will provide an opportunity for the ideal candidate to demonstrate their previous experience in a similar role.
What is the role?
- Provide confidential executive administrative support and diary management to the Editor and Regional General Manager
- Provide general administrative office support to the staff of Townsville Bulletin
- Create and manage editorial budget spreadsheets and calendar of events
- Liaise with key stakeholders, government officials and departments, contributors, suppliers and members of the general public
- Provide senior management with relevant documentation for weekly management team meetings, attending and following up on action items
- Setting up of new employees with GSuite, editorial software and programs and building access
- Organise functions, meetings, room bookings and catering requirements
Who are you?
- You have minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- You boast impeccable communication skills and ability to communicate concisely with employees of all levels and also external stakeholders
- You have the ability to multitask and effectively prioritise conflicting deadlines and manage workload
- You will bring your superior organisational skills, but also the ability to be flexible and adapt as necessary
Who are we?
We are news. We are sport. We are lifestyle. We are News Corp Australia.
We are the nation's most influential media organisation, and the largest publisher across print and digital, News Corp Australia reaches an unduplicated audience of 16 million Australians every month. As well as our famous news and sport brands, we lead the way in fashion, food, health, real estate and parenting.
Here you'll learn from the best, working across more than 150 household names including The Townsville Bulletin, The Australian, Vogue, news.com.au and Fox Sports - just to name a few!
What's in it for you?
This is a full time role working at the Townsville office on Flinders Street. There's a lively atmosphere and plenty of restaurants & cafes nearby. We offer competitive employee benefits and incentives, a fun, fast-paced working environment, and excellent opportunities for growth and development.
Click Apply Now to get your application in. Interviews will happen soon so don't delay, and only those shortlisted will be contacted. For more information on careers at News Corp, visit our careers page newscorpaustralia.com/careers
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: