Expression Of Interest - Centre Cook
GOODSTART EARLY LEARNING
Rockhampton City, QLD
Expression of Interest - Centre Cook – Rockhampton
Goodstart is Australia’s largest early learning provider. As a not–for–profit social enterprise, we exist purely to improve the lives of Australia’s children and their families. Our people are our foundation, together we are working to ensure children have the learning, development and wellbeing outcomes they need for school and life.
We’re looking for a talented centre cook to join the team at Goodstart Rockhampton, to plan and prepare a nutritious and exciting menu for the children attending the centre.
Our centre is currently undergoing refurbishment to their kitchen and we are looking for passionate cooks for the New year to commence in January 2019. Express your interest in this role today!
- Experience required in preparing meals for children or similar
- Part time, 20-25 hours a week, Mon-Fri 7.30-12.30pm
- Food Handling Certificate or Commercial Cookery Certificate
- Support the health and wellbeing of the children through planning and preparing nutritious meals and snacks
- Prepare meals to meet the needs of children with special dietary requirements and allergies
- Order food supplies in consultation with centre director
- Ensure safe and hygienic storage, handling and preparation of food and drinks
- Work as part of a team to create a safe, caring and educational place for children
- Competitive award wages
- Flexible work arrangements
- Supportive and friendly team
- Child care discounts
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Professional development
- Career pathways and opportunities
If you hold a Food Handling and Menu Planning certificate, and have experience cooking meals within a child care centre or similar environment, then we’d love to meet you!
Posting Notes: ROCKHAMPTON || QLD || Australia (AU) || QLD North - Region 10 || || No Early Childhood Qualification || Part-Time
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: