Teacher In Aged Care, Vocational Education
Rockhampton City, QLD
Do you have a passion for education in the Aged Care sector? Then look no further. Excellent conditions await you!
Your New Employer:
CQUniversity Australia has an exciting opportunity for a Teacher - Aged Care in the School of Nursing, Midwifery and Social Sciences. CQUniversity's health programs have been developed to meet the ever increasing needs of our communities both here in Australia and for the wider global audience. A key feature in the majority of CQUniversity's health programs and courses is workplace-integrated learning.
Your New Location:
Rockhampton lies on the Tropic of Capricorn, 633km north along National Highway 1 from the Queensland State capital, Brisbane. Nearby beachside communities at Yeppoon and Emu Park, a short drive away by car or public bus service, are popular with commuters and tourists.
Your New Role:
Being a Teacher - Aged Care (Vocational Education), you will have access to a large professional network and a family friendly work environment.
- You will be developing and delivering teaching and learning programs for classroom, industry, distance and web-based clients.
- Developing effective working relationships with students, client groups and University staff by participating in meetings, industry reference groups, student events and University forums.
As a Teacher - Aged Care (Vocational Education), you will be engaged by:
- Increasing knowledge and skill when circumstances call for additional learning.
- Achieving practical results and performing work that results in concrete outputs or outcomes.
When submitting your application for this position, please provide evidence of the following qualifications and experience:
- Certificate III in Individual Support/Aged Care. (Essential)
- TAE40116 / TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment. (Essential)
- Three to five years' experience in the Aged Care / Health sector. (Essential)
- Bachelor of Nursing and Current Registration with AHPRA. (Desirable)
- Go to http://www.cqu.edu.au/jobs and apply today!
- Vacancy Reference Number: 32512
- Applications Close: 11:59 pm, Tuesday, 29 May 2018
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: