Flood Relief Temps Required In Ingham - Ready To Start Now
CBC STAFF SELECTION
- Experienced administrators & customer service officers
- Excellent Data Entry skills essential
- Team Leaders required
- Immediate Start
- Must be able to work flexible hours & some weekends
- Ingham Location
We are looking for fabulously organised and experienced temporary staff with a positive attitude to assist the community in getting back on its feet following the Ingham Floods.
Your Exciting, New Role
The roles require strong administrators and team-leaders that can work in a reactive high pressure environment.
The Skills You Bring
- Demonstrated experience in administration – minimum 3 years’ experience
- Accurate data entry skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of entire Microsoft suite
- Experience working with grants advantageous
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Personable and flexible attitude
- Excellent personal presentation
- Great references
What’s In It For You!
Help out your local community by offering excellent support and be rewarded with an attractive hourly rate.
*Due to the high number of applications anticipated, only successful applicants will be contacted*
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Job Reference: FLOODRELIEFING/JC
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: