Machinist - Manual & Cnc
RESOURCES & MINING
- CNC & Manual Machining Skills Desirable
- Ongoing Position | $44.22 + Penalties
- Small Team of 10, newly set up workshop
Your new company
Our client Is an industry leader In Mackay & Newcastle providing you with Increased stability and further career opportunities.
Your new role
Your new role with our client will provide you with a friendly, welcoming and supporting work environment with ongoing training and support. This role will see you work with technical drawings, program machine tools, set CNC machines and inspect your work to a high precision. The ideal candidate will have both Manual & CNC experience however we welcome applications from either.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will ideally have 2+ years post trade experience
- CNC Machine Operating, setting & programming
- Horizontal Borer – Manual
- Experience on Lathes & Mills
- Strong CNC Machinist background
- Take pride in your work, be reliable and committed
What you'll get in return
Our clients understand that you will be ideally seeking security, they are happy to offer the successful candidate a permanent position after completion of your labour hire assignment. Competitive hourly rate of $44.22 + Penalties
What you need to do now
If you believe your skills & experience matches the above criteria and you are a leader in safety please send your resume to Ashleigh Kerr at Hays [email protected] or Call on 0749601100
Applications will also be accepted via the “apply now” link.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: