Pump Operator - Site Based
Resources & Mining
- Lifestyle Roster - 5/4/4/5 Day & Night
- Start ASAP - 12.5 hour shifts
- No Accommodation Provided - Local Residents Only
Your new company
This organisation is an industry leader, employing a wide range of trades and skilled individuals through out the Bowen Basin. An opportunity is available for an experienced Pump Crew Operator to join this client on a coal mine site located near Emerald.
Your new role
Our client is seeking highly motivated operators to work with highwall and transfers pumps within the pump area of the open cut operation. This job will see you working 12 hour shifts on a rotating day and night lifestyle roster.
What you'll need to succeed
To be an ideal candidate for this role, you must have:
- Your own accommodation in Blackwater or Emerald as well as own transport to and from site.
- Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 (or willing to obtain)
- The ability to work 12 hour shifts on a rotating Day & Night Roster (PJ day included)
- Hold RII qualifications Backhoe Loaders (CAT 428) and Dewatering Activities
You will be granted with an immediate start and have the opportunity to progress your skills and work on a family friendly 5/4/4/5 roster in the Bowen Basin. In this role, there is also an opportunity to receive a Temp Worker Recognition Bonus after 6 months of continuous work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Laura in the Mackay office on 07 4960 1100.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Laura Ryan for a confidential discussion on your career.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: