Skilled Excavator Operator
Resources & Mining
- Immediate Start - 7/7 D&N Roster | 12.5 hour shifts
- Camp Accommodation and Meals provided in the Bowen Basin
- Several Vacancies Available - apply now!
Our client is Australia's largest coal producer and exporter with several mine sites located across the Bowen Basin in Queensland. This company is currently seeking safe, experienced and skilled candidates to join their production team in ongoing opportunities.
Your new role
This particular role will see you operating a variety of critical equipment on a coal mine site in Dysart region of the Bowen Basin. You will be responsible for operating Excavators such as RH340 / RH170, Hitachi 3600 / 5600, CAT 6040 / 6060 as well as Electric Rope Shovels P&H 2800 to 4100.
What you'll need to succeed
To be a suitable candidate for this vacancy, you will be required to have the following:
- Proven experience and RII's on Electric Rope Shovels and Excavators.
- Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- Standard 11 (or willing to obtain)
- Current Driver's Licence
- Passport or Birth Certificate
These vacancies offer an immediate start in the Bowen Basin area working a 7/7 Day & Night Roster with camp accommodation and meals supplied by the client.
There is also an opportunity to receive a Temp Worker Recognition Bonus after 6 months of continuous work.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, meet the above criteria and have proven skills & experience in a similar role, please apply to Laura Ryan in the Mackay office via the apply button at your earliest convenience.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: