General Radiographer - Regional Qld
JULIE WARNER HEALTH
South Townsville, QLD
You will be joining a forwarding thinking company with loads of opportunities to offer, further training, study allowance etc.
- To perform routine general radiography procedures to the high professional standard.
- To deliver the best possible patient care.
- CT & Mammography skills are highly regarded but not essential.
- Work closely with fellow technicians and radiologists.
- There are excellent opportunities to further develop your career with supported training arrangements.
- Attractive pay rate & other allowance + regional allowance.
- Friendly and supportive management team.
- Work-life balance in a thriving small country town.
- Newly opened practice with state of the art equipment.
- Sponsorship on offer.
Click the ' Apply for this Job' button or
To discuss this exciting opportunity or any of our great range of career opportunities throughout Australia and New Zealand, please contact Cathy in complete confidence on: +61 2 9957 1166 or register your interest by emailing your CV to [email protected]
Check out our website for other roles at:
Julie Warner Health has a number of temporary and permanent roles for Sonographers and Radiographers currently available throughout Australia and New Zealand, and the potential to provide you with your perfect job. Please do not hesitate to contact us straight away to find out more about this role and others that might be of interest to you. Visit our website at www.jwhealth.com.au to see what is available now!!
This advert is subject to the Australian Copyright Act, 1968.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: