Registered Nurse | Aged Care Facility | Townsville
JULIE WARNER HEALTH
South Townsville, QLD
Become a part of this facility - a home away from home for older people who are not able to live independently. This facility is currently recruiting to expand their pool of experienced, motivated & professional nurses. They are seeking D/1 Registered Nurses with a minimum of 1 year aged care experience.
The role of the RN requires a demonstrated ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team. This role also requires the RN's ability to engage and build trusting relationships with elderly people and their families, while also showcasing their capability to consult, liaise and maintain close work relationships with team members and other service providers.
* Current AHPRA Nursing registration
* Minimum one year Aged Care experience
* Excellent clinical experience
* A genuine passion for caring for the elderly
* Excellent people and clinical skills
* Great salary
* Not for Profit organisation
* Permanent full-time position
* Career progression
* Excellent culture within facility
* Opportunity to work with reputable organisation
This is an opportunity not to be missed!!
If this sounds like the role for you, please get in touch today at email@example.com in complete confidence with your most up to date CV and I would be happy to get in touch with more information.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: